Travel, Meals, and Entertainment If you are an independent contractor you can deduct expenses for travel, meals, and entertainment. These expenses are deducted on Schedule C. They might seem straight forward, but the IRS has a lot rules for these expenses. Here is a chart from the IRS website that lists what expenses are deductible: Meals
Complete Reading

Tax Deductions for Car and Truck Expenses

Comments Off on Tax Deductions for Car and Truck Expenses

Line 9 on Schedule C Car and truck expenses are one of the most common deductions for people who are paid as a contractor. It is also one that can get you in trouble if you get audited. There are two ways to deduct car and truck expenses and you have to pick one. ***NO
Complete Reading

Create Account

Log In Your Account